Job Title: System Engineers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 01-20-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
The IBCS Systems Engineering and Integration organization is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer capable of performing architecture and requirements development for complex, distributed Air and Missile Defense Operations. This position requires the ability to define and convey desired system behaviors throughout the requirements development, software development, and software testing process. A strong background in the methodologies and tools used to develop complex system architecture products is required.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Experience in architecture and requirements development for network-centric, software intensive DoD systems.
- Thorough understanding of DoDAF, UML and object oriented design implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop DoDAF compliant UML-based Use Cases, Use Case Narratives, and sequence diagrams that represent system and software behaviors necessary to achieve system capabilities.
- Experience with architecture modeling tools (e.g. Rational System Architect, Rational Software Architect, MagicDraw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture).
- Active/current security clearance is required.
- Experience in development of U.S. Army Air and Missile Defense systems (e.g., IBCS, PATRIOT, MEADS)
- Detailed understanding of Track Management processes and behaviors
- Detailed understanding of Tactical Data Links (e.g., Link-16)1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com