Job Title: Software Engineer (MASC-F)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-12-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Software Engineer to become part of the Modeling And Simulation Contract for Framework (MASC-F) Team in Huntsville, AL.
Software Engineers work in a collaborative, team-based environment to design, develop, and assure high-performing software systems. Innovation and forward thinking are encouraged and we expect our developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
– Participate in the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements definition to integration & deployment
– Apply “systems thinking” to ensure our products are scalable, maintainable, and meet end-user needs
– Communicate openly and effectively with teammates and customer representatives
– Bachelors in Science in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
– Experience developing software in C, C++, or Java languages in a Linux environment.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org