Job Title: Software Engineer-Systems Architecture CFPT
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 05-28-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for an Software Engineer-Systems Architecture CFPT to become part of the C2BMC Team in Huntsville, AL.
Responsible for software development in the Java language. Responsible for performing in-depth analysis and technical support of systems software products, including complex problem resolution, design, development, testing, operational integration, and user support. Maintains currency, debuts and configures related software products. Works from specifications to develop or modify operating systems applications. Assists with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs. Interfaces with other system support groups to resolve problems, setting standards and improving overall efficiency of the operating system. Designs, codes, tests and implements tools for operations automation. Works on most phases of software systems programming applications, and may require instruction and guidance.
– Bachelors of Science in a software engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or related field from an accredited college.
– 5+ Years experience required in software engineering and software development with Java/JEE. Must have experience and knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards and configuration management. Must have effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment.
Required technical skills:
– Experience developing enterprise applications – Familiarity with Java foundation classes and toolkits.
– Knowledge of server side/database development and computer system administration.
– Experience working as part of an Agile team.
– Flexibility and willingness to take on unanticipated tasking is highly desired.
– Security+ or equivalent desired.
Other required technical skills include:
– Use of common software development and management tools such as git, Nexus, JIRA, Confluence, maven or Gradle and Eclipse.
– Understanding of standard system engineering design artifacts such as Use Cases and SysML diagrams.
– Active Security Clearance
Experience in some or all of the following areas desired:
– Command and control system application development.
– Previous experience with message translation software.
– Automated test and pipeline development experience desired; test driven development.
– Experience developing software for Unix/Linux and Windows platforms.
– Experience with Software Integration testing including developing automated test scripts.
– Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to review performance issues, identify root cause, recommend and develop a solution.
– Experience with Risk Management Framework/STIG/Fortify mitigation.
– Good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and possess the poise and flexibility required to work in a highly dynamic environment. Good working knowledge of MS Office products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com