Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 01-20-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
The Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Integrated Battle Management System (IBCS) program is looking for a Computer Systems Analysts. These positions will provide focused support to operating system and infrastructure design and development activities and IBCS Labs & HW integration activities, and include disciplines involving custom operating systems and infrastructure development, Information Assurance (IA)/Security, and Labs & HW/Infrastructure.
These positions will support multiple integration, test, and lab environment efforts. Responsibilities include Hardware and Software, operating system infrastructure level design, development, and integration activities of deliverable units, integration, test environments, and accreditation support to include SME coordination among software development, software integration, and test teams.
Qualifications: Positions will be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Developing and maintaining Network Management software
- Collection of services and common utilities that form the infrastructure for other IBCS software modules. These services include application lifecycle management, host intrusion detection, user authentication services, and the registration of IBCS Components.
- Designing and developing quality products for User Interface
- Performing software integration and software configuration management of source code
- BS STEM degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other similar discipline. Years of experience will determine final grade determination.
- Systems design and administration experience Linux (RHEL) and Windows environments, and virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
- Experience with accreditation activities (NISPOM and DIACAP)
- Security+ Certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Computer systems engineering or administration experience; designing, implementing, maintaining and diagnosing lab and tactical computing systems
- Knowledge of standard system engineering processes and procedures
- Experience interfacing with demanding customers and working with geographically distributed team and management structures
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Operating System design and development
- Software development
- Lab Integration/Build-ups
- HW or SW integration
- Field Test Integration and Support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org