Job Title: Software Tester
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-01-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
The Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) program is looking for highly capable motivated individuals to assist in the continued development of this program. These positions will perform test and evaluation activities for IBCS software. Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: developing software test plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure IBCS software system requirements are met; identifying, documenting, tracking, and evaluation of software test problem reports and test anomalies. This position will also execute an document software test research and trade studies as required.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Experience with UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience creating and documenting test plans/procedures, executing tests, analyzing results, and creating reports.
- Experience with test development within a DoD environment.
- Active/current security clearance is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com