Job Title: Interface Systems Engineer 3
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 04-06-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for an Interface Systems Engineer, Level 3 to become part of the GMD Team in Huntsville, AL.
– Performing, managing, and executing system analysis and interface definition.
– Developing critical methods for new capabilities and applications.
– Attending and preparing materials for presentation during Program Reviews such as Critical Design Review and System Verification Review.
– Supporting trade studies, system sensitivity studies, design optimization studies, system performance assessments, system design assessments, Operations Analysis work such as mission analysis and timelines and concept of operations development.
– Developing interface documentation such as, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), Interface Description Documents (IDDs), Interface Requirements (IRSs_, and interface risk assessment/analysis as a component of the Systems Architecture Model.
– Develop, execute, maintain and deliver Verification Cross Reference Matrixes, and bidirectional trace reports, and TBR/TBD Burn Down as detailed by GMD SEMP.
– Support the development and maintenance of the Human-Systems Interfaces in accordance with the SEMP.
– Ensuring proper implementation of the program’s interface management plan.
– Coordinating with key internal/external stakeholders to ensure proper verification and validation of the interface requirements.
– Ensuring integration of interface requirement representation in other key model-based artifacts (e.g. DOORs, Cameo).
– This position may be filled by a Principal Systems Engineer level.
Principal Systems Engineer
– 5 Years with a Bachelor’s of Science in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 3 Years with a Master’s; 0 Years with a PhD.
– U.S. Citizenship is required.
– Individual must have a current, active Secret security clearance.
– Experience with Requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development.
– Experience with System Integration, Test and/or Verification.
– Experience with System trade studies and/or System modeling.
– Experience with test planning and execution with an understanding of interdependencies.
– Knowledge of the Systems Engineering process including trade studies, design reviews and system verification.
– Familiarity with modeling tools (e.g. MATLAB, Python, NASTRAN, ANSYS, Cameo).
– 5 or more years of missile systems or space launch systems engineering experience.
– Familiarity with Agile processes and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– SYSML and DODAF experience.
– SIPRNet experience.
– GMD or other missile defense experience.
– Previous experience working with a Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customer.
– Experience in systems engineering, requirements, and product development processes and application
to complex weapon or space systems.
– Previous Model-Based Systems Engineering experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com