Job Title: DevSecOps Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 01-12-2022
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking DevSecOps Software Engineer candidates to become part of our team in Huntsville, AL to work with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding.
From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, the DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace. They understand the software development lifecycle and have a clear understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/CD pipelines).
In this position you will be responsible for:
– Setup and maintenance of the DevSecOps infrastructure.
– Setup and maintenance of the tools used by developers during the development lifecycle.
– Setup and maintenance of the CI/CD pipelines. This includes the building of code multi-branch pipelines, and deploying the software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success collaborating within small to large scale programs. This candidate will demonstrate a broad skill set that is balanced between interpersonal and technical capabilities. Candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the sector business areas as required to accomplish the team goals.
– Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, science, or technology degree with 1-5 years of experience, or a Master’s degree in a related field with less than 1 year of experience.
– C++, Unix/Linux, Windows
– Experience working in a DevOps environment and technical knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
– Excellent team orientation, oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with small technical teams.
– Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish project results.
– Demonstrate adherence to applicable software development processes.
– Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions.
– Proof of full and current Covid-19 vaccination status is required.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
– Scripting languages (Perl, Shell)
– Agile software development experience.
– Ability to multitask.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented, development environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com